Monday 10 January 2011

10/01/2010 Work - Character modelling

Today I worked on the face of my character and I struggled with trying to get the rectangles similar to how they were on the tutorial.

Here is a screenshot of what I have done so far on my character's face and by the end of the lesson I will do another screenshot of my final product from today's lesson. The way I made the face was starting off with a simple box polygon and selected the right edge and used the shift and move button to extrude whilst following the 2D template. I simply made the box into an editable poly and moved the vertices to a similar place on the 2D template. In the screenshot I have just started work on the mouth and will hopefully complete the mouth area in this lesson.

Here is the product at the end of the class where I have just finished the front view of the mouth and I am currently working on the side view of the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment